Green Light HSE Induction Institute of Nepal
Welcome to HSEI
Health, Safety and Environmental protection has become an essential aspect of every industry in today’s fast-paced and performance driven work ethics. A major shortcoming, organizations face in this regard are competent HSE practitioners to mobilize. We at HSEI provide the tools to empower employers and employees to prevent work-related injury or illness.
Effective training develops employees wherein they are empowered to improve the working conditions in their places of employment. Over the years’, we have garnered commendable goodwill among our customers, which we owe to the astute professionalism, safety and health expertise, sound instructional skills and flexibility of our proficiently qualified trainers in Nepal and the GCC Countries.
At HSEI we create an outlook and culture in which HSE principles are front of mind and part of everyday business. We are committed in providing our services to the clients which would aid them in leading industry practice and optimizing productivity.
We offer a spectrum of Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications from the world’s most prominent awarding bodies which comprise NEBOSH, IOSH, HABC, CIEH, HSI, and NSC. We are also engaged in consultancy and training services to industry specific areas .We advocate the adoption of prudent environmental, health and safety policies, principles & practices by our clients by designing bespoke trainings to manage and functionalize on-site operations so as to maximize safety, promote efficiency and enhance productivity. We take pride in imparting high quality HSE trainings by ensuring the priority of students’ success.
- To provide internationally recognized professional qualifications in Health, Safety, Security, Food Hygiene and Environmental Management, thereby giving our students a worldwide platform for career growth.
- To identify the candidates with the aptitude and direct them through the right path to achieve their goals.
- To lead in the creation of partnerships that foster the development of HSE education internationally.
- To provide candidates with an understanding of international Health and Safety facts.
- To develop and deliver programs that meets the specific needs of employers.
Health Safety and Environment Consultancy Services & Industry Specific Safety Courses
- Fire Warden
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Lifting Safety
- First Aid
- Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Leadership
- Behaviour in Safety
- Confined Space Operations
- H2S Training
- Permit to Work
- Accident Investigation
- Incident Reporting
- Working at Height
- Chemical Handling
- Lock out Tag out
- Safety Induction
- Scaffolding Safety
- Environmental Protection
- Waste Management
- Construction Safety Management
- Oil & Gas Industry Safety Management
- Hot Works Safety
- Excavation Safety
- Flagman / Banks man Training
- Health & Safety Management System