A bright and commercially aware Distribution Asst Manager who can ensure that all completed orders is dispatched on time. Maxine has the ability to effectively plan and manage the movement of goods in a supply chain. He can coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys in a timely and cost-effective manner. You can rely on her to ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost effective way possible. On a personal level, she can do any demanding role that requires the applicant to be up-to-date with complex IT and telecommunications systems. In her current role she is very much hands on and is not afraid to get involved in the nitty-gritty side of the actual physical distribution. Right now, she is looking for a challenging, but equally rewarding position with an ambitious and expanding company.
DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR -2008-2012
DISTRIBUTION Asst MANAGER – 2012 – Present
Employers name – Landmark Group, Lebanon
Responsible for bringing in a company’s products and then shipping them out to customers.
• Managing stock levels, delivery times and transportation costs.
• Using computerized locks, video surveillance systems and random inventory audits to keep stock and goods safe.
• Moving raw materials, equipment, FMCG and other items from one place to another.
• Directly managing a large team of distribution staff.
• Reviewing and approving purchase orders.
• Deciding on how much stock to put in a shipment.
• Ensure that stock and goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
• Integrating coordination between computer systems, companies, distribution managers and shippers.
• Making sure that fresh produce and frozen food items are shipped in refrigerated containers.
• Having safeguards in place to prevent delivery trucks from being broken into overnight.
• Interacting with vendors and suppliers on a daily basis.
• Processing orders and bills of landing.
• Identifying and resolving any inventory discrepancies and ensuring that the inventory and system records are in agreement.
• Organizing and supervising warehouse and distribution staff
• Liaising with customers, drivers and suppliers on a daily basis
• Planning delivery routes for drivers a week in advance
• Managing the storage spaces and ensuring it is efficiently used
• Maintaining control of current stock and replenishing stock when needed
• Using computer systems to monitor inventory levels, dispatches and deliveries
• Picking and packing high-value goods for delivery
• Recruiting and training new members of staff
• Producing reports regarding stock, delivery times and transport costs
• Ensuring the warehouse has maximum security at all times
• Conduct the stock counts early
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Resolving problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports, exports and customer issues.
• Experience of liaising with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
• Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of existing distribution procedures.
• Reducing costs by looking for ways to streamline distribution processes.
• Identifying savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
• Overseeing the distribution and transportation of goods from the manufacturer to the consumer.
• Keeping track of slow moving and obsolete stock.
• Negotiating and agreeing contracts with third party partners.
• Solid working knowledge in operations, systems, and sales, with basic ability for sound financial decision making
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management in a professional manner
• Strong sense of urgency with ability to react quickly to challenges
• Knowledge of quality principles and tools (problem analysis, statistical tools, design of experiments, control charts, and other quality methodologies)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of software packages and technologies used in a typical Logistics operation, specifically Microsoft Office
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with a variety of people at various technical and management levels
• Team player with positive attitude; strong collaborative skills; ability to influence without having direct authority
• Should have excellent technical writing ability, and oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills; competency for understanding metrics and ability to present and communicate to all levels of the organization and external customers
• Dependable, safety conscious and able to work
• Complete process WMS ( Warehouse Managements system )
Main duties performed:
• Managing a team of 100 Employ, warehouse and logistics personnel
• Updating and creating Depot reports to be presented to senior management
• Planning delivery routes for the drivers on a daily basis
• Recruiting and interviewing new drivers and negotiation contracts
• Managing staff attendance and holiday time
• Conducting disciplinary meetings when necessary
• Time managements
• Planning and origination
• Stocks managements
• Customer services
• Hard working
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with everyone connected with the Warehouse and 6292361567085
• logistics process.
• Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to motivate others and get them to work as a team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Reviewing supply networks
Business Development Director
Green Light Group of company
Tel: +977-1-4355155 Fax: +977-1-4353044
Whats app: +977-9851207327
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,